Monday 24 November 2008

PE helpers

Hi all,
I'm cleaning and doing stock taking of the school's PE equipment. I would like to ask for volunteers to help me and some of the teachers. Please take a consent form when we meet tomorrow, IF you are able to help. I will need your help on Wednesday (26/11/2008) from 9am to 2pm (lunch is provided but please take your breakfast at home as you wll need the energy). I will only need 5 helpers. Please write your names under comments if you are interested or have any questions.

Please help to call those classmates to inform them about tomorrow's meeting. So far only Alvin had informed me of not being able to come. Any others?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, I want to be the helpers.

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, I thought is Mr Wong Shong Tat hadle this? Why are u handling this now? And Mr Wong said that only Jared, Bjorn, Chin Peng and me can go leh! wah if u handle then no mcdonald for us!!!

Anonymous said...

Btw, I and Jared want to go to help out! And last time Mr Wong even let us buy McDonalds and let us upsize it. But I think you wont even let us eat McDonald! I dun think u will let us eat even a fry man!

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari we meet 1130hrs at canteen then what time we go back home??? Don't tell me little while then go home liao hor. Please reply me by today coz i want to decide should I go or not?

Cassandra 孙嘉励 said...

For goodness sake Mr Tan, if you want to write a comment, please write just IN a comment chat but not paragraph in here...that's makes three! I have Maths Olmpaid..

Mr Azhari said...

Hello Justin, why are you acting so hyper?!!? Are you excited about tomorrow? Anyway, I've always been doing PE stock taking with Mr Wong. Only last year that he gave me a break :) MacDonald's WAS MS Chan & my idea a few years back when Mr Wong, Ms Chan and myself were doing the duty.
Well since you say I'm strict, then I'll still buy MacDonald's but I'll only feed you Chicken Rice! Anyway, Jared has to come as he IS my PE monitor!
We'll meet and we can go to the Cyberhub to try out the CDs. I've written it on previous blog post on the things we may do when we meet. Are you so forgetful???

Anonymous said...

So You mean ALL PE monitor must go???????!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, i won't be able to go as i am in Taiwan now!! Sorry as i imformed u late as i could only go to the lan shop now.

Cassandra 孙嘉励 said...

Wow Bjorn, in Taiwan should be fun! But how you use computer?

Mr Azhari said...

Waaah, Bjorn in Taiwan!!! They were shooting pop guns at Yi Jing, Juliet and your photgraph in the canteen today at the Value Extraordinaire board!!!
Anyway, have fun Bjorn!