Friday 21 November 2008

Meeting changed to Tuesday (25/11/08)

Hi children,
How's your first week of the holidays? I love the holidays when I was young as it gives me time to do my hobbies.

My hobbies were building World War 2 aeroplanes, reading, doing puzzle books, playing toys and game consoles (I had Atari, Sega & Nintendo) which I played using the TV. Do remember at that time, computers were not for homes yet and of course internet was not heard off!!! I also played with my other six siblings and soccer with my friends. I went for scout camps every holiday, something that I've been doing until now.

Ok, about the meeting next Monday. I have to bring my son and wife to two different doctors at two different timings on that day. One doctor is for my son's medical check up and the other is the doctor to check on my wife. I hope all of you will be available on Tuesday. It will still be 11.30am at the canteen after the Maths Olympiad. Maybe we'll play some PE after giving out the CDs or go to Cyberhub to try the CDs :)

P/S Cassandra & Justin, please stop bickering. And Justin, I think you NEED a BL for something you typed. It's extremely BAD! :(

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So....We must wear PE attiare right? ( I know 1 of my spelling is wrong.I am not good in SPELLING and don't give me any turtion for SPELLING!!!!)

Anonymous said...

So....We must wear PE attiare right? ( I know 1 of my spelling is wrong.I am not good in SPELLING and don't give me any turtion for SPELLING!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry! My com is lagging that's why I post 2 times the same thing.

Anonymous said...

And Mr Azhari, I think is up to you now to give or not. You only will help girls, even when they are wrong. If you think I am the only one who said that, you go ask TKL. He also strongly agree. OK? And I had enough of her understand?! I erupt not long after!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, what is BL?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Azhari,
maybe thoose who go for the Maths Olympiad thing cannot wear PE attire so what should we wear?

Anonymous said...

Ho Yi Jing,
BL is behavior Log. I think.

Anonymous said...

I meant those, not thoose.

Cassandra 孙嘉励 said...

Yeah, Sheryl you're right...BL is behavoir Log. Because he said a very very very serious, major word.

Anonymous said...

Haiz...... Ni men ji ge pai ma pi (bootlickers) just like Alvin

Anonymous said...

Nvm lets not quarrel. I just say sry k? i give way

SRY

Cassandra 孙嘉励 said...

Hm...must think clearly should we forgive you...

Mr Azhari said...

Hello all. I'm peacefully having fun with my son and here is where you pupils rob me of my peace? It's the holidays! I know there are many ways to celebrate it and I urge all of you to understand one another on the different ways each of us feel about holidays. If we can do it, everyone will get along fine. I'll continue my lecture when we meet tomorrow, I have to continue feeding the baby before he too rob me of my peace! :)

Mr Azhari said...

Tomorrow's attire (Wei Xiang needs to do more Spelling next year) will be either PE or uniform. I need to return your Speed Test exercise books. We've forgotten about it and left it in the class cupboard!

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari i school reopen than collect can?