Wednesday 26 November 2008

Class outing

Hi all,
Is anyone interested in going to Animal Resort this holiday? I will rent the bus and we'll meet and dismiss in school. You just have to pay for your buns, animal food (to feed the animals) & packet drinks. It'll cost about S$4 and you could bring an extra of S$5 if you want to buy extra drinks or animal feed.

Next, my thanks for those who have taken the CDs and helped the teachers and me in the PE equipment stock taking.

Last but not least, here's wishing a happy birthday party to Jia Yi...:(

12 comments:

TeoYeeChing said...

Mr Azhari~

Maybe I'll be going. I'll see who is going first.

YEECHING.

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, I will be going. But what id the date and what time.

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, I'm interested! Can my bro join too? Will see if I'm available on the date and time.

Cassandra 孙嘉励 said...

Mr Azhari, I'm interested too! But my check the date and the time first!

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, can i go? Please tell me the date and time so i can ask my mother and father...

Anonymous said...

Me also,but nid to noe the date >< Not using com to go blog,so call me when u free

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, please do not put the trip on thursday, cause i have tution and i can't go. Please and thank you

Cassandra 孙嘉励 said...

Mr Azhari and also Don't put it on Tuesday, I've something on too. Thank You

Mr Azhari said...

Hi all, December's here. I'm spending every minute and second watching my son grow.
ANyway, may I suggest that we vote for a date of the outing? Any suggestions? We have 4 weeks left of vacation and being in 4Joy2008!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have a date. Just make it on Friday. Thursday Bjorn cannot go, Tuesday I also cannot go so Friday 12 December 2008.

Anonymous said...

Agree?I have no suggestion+Thursday got tuition+hv a trip to go~

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari. I should be able 2 go