Sunday 16 November 2008

Updates...

Hello children,

Here are some info...
  1. We will meet on 24th November 2008, Monday at 1130am in the canteen for me to hand over the photo CDs. If you are unable to come, please do not worry. You can email, sms, call or leave a comment in the blog. I can pass it to you when school re-opens or meet you another time.

  2. Those who have shown interest to be the class blog writers, please email me or give me your email address as I need it to authorize you. You will then receive an email. Follow the instructions in the email to verify. Start blogging. But may I remind you that I may edit your post or even put it offline if I find it irrelevant :)

  3. Enjoy the photos of our Star and WOW winners and of course more pics of my son as requested...

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, my e-mail address is ho_yijing@yahoo.com.sg

Anonymous said...

And Mr. Azhari, my e-mail address is capricorn6198@hotmail.com or csheryl88@yahoo.com.sg. But I usually check my hotmail account.

TeoYeeChing said...

Hello MrAzhari,
my blogger email add is teoyc_2005@hotmail.com.

YEECHING.

Mr Azhari said...

OK, I've added Yi Jing, Sheryl Chow and Yee Ching as authors. Please write in proper English and only relevant or important updates to share. Questions should be written in the comment areas.

TeoYeeChing said...

Okay, when can we start writing?

YeeChing.

Mr Azhari said...

Please blog only from 1st December onwards ok children?

Anonymous said...

hi mr azhari!!! iam back. by the way, your son is super cute!!! but he looks like a chinese...and what is the thing you post about?

Anonymous said...

me wan t00!!!!!!ONE!!!! My E-mail
is mirage.sentinel@gmail.com

Mr Azhari said...

Granted Master Chief JL!!! I've sent the invite, remember the rules or else you'll be red carded :p

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, do we have any holiday homework? like GMlites?

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari,this is my e-mail address is rainrager1998@hotmail.com or

Anonymous said...

sir, i was thinking that it should have been "fresh out of the womb" instead of "fresh out of the placenta".
yup,your baby is real adorable.congrats!

Mr Azhari said...

Dear Anonymous, yes that's the usual term. I'm using the term that they were learning and eager to know. They watch a video on a deer giving birth and they asked about the balloon-like thing that came out after the baby deer. So I went to explain...that's how it went about 'out of the placenta':)

Anonymous said...

Wah Mr Azhari so fast must meet at school meh? I think I that day must go oversea eh.I see if I can come lor. But anyways, your baby very cute man!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, having fun...but i really hope not to change class....But anyway, here it my email. sjle1998@yahoo.com.sg

41 tears for 4 Joy pupils..leaving, 1 tear for one of my P6 friend....Hope to see u guys soon! :)

Mr Azhari said...

I've sent the invite Cassandra. Good that you've enjoyed your holidays. Thanked your parents already?

Anonymous said...

My email is ratatooeewx1998@hotmail.com

Cassandra 孙嘉励 said...

Yeah, thanked them already! :)