Saturday 19 April 2008

More goodies (I hope)

Hi all,

How's life in school??? Fun? I'm starting to think I'm a national security guard now! X-ray machines, metal detectors, security checks...

Here are some websites (thanks to Mr Tan of 4 Ki)


1) How to use a protractor

2) Going Bananas!

3) Angles during PE?!

Anyway, I've receive many answers for the mass puzzle. Thank you so much :) Some answers are quite similar.

I have a new puzzle by Justin on Volume.

He said how to get the exact 4 litres of water if you only have

a) the tap,
b) a 5 litre bottle and
c) a 3 litre bottle?

hmmmmm...I have the answer but am not telling...hehehe

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo how is the puzzle??? Yi Jing please don't tell them the answer please.

Anonymous said...

haha, I know the answer.

Anonymous said...

I also know the answer....hehe

Anonymous said...

haha! Its easy right??? Leonard don't tell the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Justin,the solution is so easy. Since you already know the answer, why even post the question?????

Anonymous said...

Jia Yi don't try to cheat. You want me to post the answer right???

Anonymous said...

Me too!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, I have 1 problem sums about the fractions, when I first do it, is rather hard, when my mother teach me, I find it easy. What to know?

Mr Azhari said...

Cassandra, so tell me then and share.

Anonymous said...

The answer is pour the 3 litre bottle into the 5 litre of bottle then pour away half of the water into the tap!!