Monday 1 June 2009

Animal Resort??? Yes?? No??

Hello ALL!

Happy holidays & rest well...or revise harder for SA2!!!


Anyway, what happened to TJL??? I heard _ _ _ news about him for Semester 1. Let's hope for the best in him.


SO if you're interested in the above subject, let's try to compile a group again. Please state your interest by writing in the comment box. I'll check by end of this week. Til then!


And here's something for those who are down due to SA1 results...hope it'll cheer you up :)


9 comments:

TeoYeeChing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TeoYeeChing said...

I want to go,not confirmed yet until the date&time is out

Justin said...

Erm... Hello Mr Azhari! Long time no see! Anyways can ya tell me da time and date of the outing? Just don't plan on weekends ya? Got lots of activities then. Kicking some socer balls on Sunday but no sweat ya!

Justin said...

Yeah and by the way, who are the singers that composed the song you posted on the blog? I ave part of the answer for the question you asked about TJL. He scratched Lo Tzu Heng's(the irritating taiwanese in 5 KI) hand and Ms LIew saw it so she want to tell the Principle(I think). Mr Azhari you tell your 4 Faith pupils whenever they see us tell us that they and beter than us right? But how can that be? You can ask every ex 4 'Joyan' and they will disagree.

Cassandra said...

I disagree... Justin, ya you're right... That super irritating person. He's a PEST!

Mr Azhari said...

Hello Justin & Cassandra, may I know who created the rumour that I told my 4 Faith that they are better than your 4 Joy? What gave you that impression, I wonder? :0

About TJL, thank you for the info :) How are your holidays?

janessa said...

hi!! i forgot about this blog liao...

Mr Azhari said...

I know, we almost forgot about you too!!! :) Until I saw a poem on you at the Reading Cove!!! And who would want to write a Poem on who I guess...Nadia Kam Jia Hui of COURSE!

Cassandra said...

Hahas! I saw it too! It's soooo zany! Lols