Monday 16 February 2009

From Sheryl Chow...

Hello all,
Can you help me read Sheryl Chow's letter to me? Her handwriting is so illegible BUT I find it easy to read & understand!!! :0

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht Icluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor ofthe hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghitpclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

16 comments:

张宇卿的网站 said...

I think this letter is Really Weird,my eyes very pain when trying to guess the words.

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too
Can you read this?Only 55 people out of 100 can.i cannot believe that i could understand what I was reading.The ( ? )power of the human mind,according to a reserch at camabridge Unniversity,it does'nt matter in what order the letters in word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.the rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole.Amazing huh?yaeh and I always thought spelling was important.

Mr Azhari said...

Hmmm, may I know who is this person!? I can't read chinese!

TeoYeeChing said...

me lo, ps i used my new blog de

Anonymous said...

ya. i don't even know who is this person. as far ai i know, she is a girl. hey mr azhari, can u still solve the A* question paper?


haha. i guess u can't do it...


please tell me the answer if u know. hahahahhahahah...:)

Anonymous said...

i think tat this chinese girl here her guessing... she missed out one word.. which is (ACTUALLY).. the sentence is :( I could not believe that i could actually understand what i was reading.)

TeoYeeChing said...

ps,I forgot, in a rush that time :]

Anonymous said...

So easy man Mr Azhari. You don't know how to read?

Anonymous said...

Yay,justin is right
it is so easy! can read it without a problem cause in msn or games , many people use those word!!haha
only one or two words can't read

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to read?

Mr Azhari said...

Hah, for those who can read...please see me & I'll give you an extra spelling list! Especially Bjorn as I quote him, "Bjorn said...
Yay,justin is right
it is so easy! can read it without a problem cause in msn or games , many people use those word!!haha
only one or two words can't read"

:) :) :)

TeoYeeChing said...

Lucky I cannot read, I don't want extra spelling list.-.-

Justin said...

Dun bluff lar YC. U jus dun wan extra spelling lor! Anyways now is P5 so he wont giv us spelling!

TeoYeeChing said...

of course i dun wanna extra spelling, unless it is a must

Anonymous said...

It's like chicken feet Mr Azhari!

Mr Azhari said...

Justin Tan Jia Jun aka overmass, did you just call me "chicken feet Mr Azhari"???

Ho Yi Jing said...

HaHa!:}