Tuesday 4 November 2008

P4 Soccer Tournament

Hi players and supporters of 4 Joy,

Thank you all for the hard work and a good game during the P4 soccer tournament. We played hard, scored some goals, became angry at times but we all had a fun and JOYFUL day outside class...YAY!

The players and supporters did a good job trying their best AND nobody argued with each other...CONGRATULATIONS...you all earned the Sportsmanship award!

Don't worry about not getting to the finals, at least some of us went through to the quarter finals...there's always P5 and P6 soccer tournaments in the years to come :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to kill KHANG CHIN PENG and the referee!!! But lucky KHANG CHIN PENG team lost!!! YAY!!! Looks like JARED and my curse worked!!!

Anonymous said...

why u go curse them? it is very bad to curse people

Anonymous said...

Not really curse lar. Is just want them to lose!

Mr Azhari said...

You're right Yi Jing. I guess Justin is still dissatisfied for not scoring a beautiful volley goal in front of the opponent's goal mouth! BUT it was a nice volley, just a bit too high over the post :( It could be the goal of the tournament IF it went in!

Anonymous said...

Thx Mr Azhari!!! Thx for the compliment, is it really a nice volley?

Anonymous said...

By the way Mr Azhari, do u have any official match balls? Like in the 19 hundreds? If u don't want it tell me!

THX

Anonymous said...

wow!the football match is real short!!! only 6 minutes one time!!! and have 3 matches only!!!!so sad...haiz... but nvm... this sunday i already go to hapzai, thailand!!! i take the bus there, not plane?? its abt 10-12 hrs to reach there.... and today is my last day of primary 4!!! mr azhari, thanks for teaching me!!! my parents would like to thank you for teaching me!!!:) haha

Anonymous said...

and i wish that i have a photo of you guys before we are seperated into different class!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I'll always remember you! You are my good friend since Primary 1! :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks Cassandra! HAha! I'll always remember you too! You are my best fren since Primary 1! :)

KHANGPENGCHIN said...

SUP LADYBOYS