Thursday 23 October 2008

Sci Energy WB

Hi all,
I would like those who read this announcement to spread this info through phone calls. I would like you to bring the above Sci WB (Purple coloured) tomorrow as I need to check some marks that I've written in the WB. Thank you.

Reminder: If you are playing computer games as the exams are over, please be reminded again that times are bad with the recession and the increase in electrical bills. Love your parents by not asking them to pay such a high power bill just because you want to play. There are many other kinds of games / play that do not require electricity. I'll teach some to you in the following days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari, wat game is that>? Spinning tops or five stones????

Anonymous said...

Thx Yi Jing! I got my soccer boots! Thx 4 the reccommendation!