Thursday 25 September 2008

Lower Primary Sports Day helpers needed

Hi all,

As usual, each year I'll be the emcee and starter for the games day. I will use my PE monitors as my help. But this year, Ms Chan and I require a total of 12 pupil helpers. Please meet me tomorrow if you are interested to take the consent forms.

You have to be on duty next Monday (29/9/08) from 1345hrs to 1715hrs. The PE monitors have to go.

Hope I could get 12 volunteers :)
Update: Janessa, Shao Quan and Jonathan Lim won't be able to make it. The rest are able to help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari I volunteer to be the helper! PLease let me go! I beg you! And remember, I let you have the song [How Six Songs Collide] so please let me go!

Anonymous said...

Yo, Mr Azhari, i volunteer to help you at the Lower Primary Sports Day! So can u let me go??

Anonymous said...

Mr Azhari!!! the three of them can't go so can u choose me?