Friday 8 August 2008

Next Week's Special Spelling on "Language to Personal Response"

Happy celebration children,
Hope you enjoyed today's program. Below is the spelling list from pg 48 of your Eng TB.

  1. humorous changed to recommendation
  2. fantastic
  3. meaningful
  4. fascinating
  5. boring changed to cleverness
  6. sad changed to opinion
  7. touching
  8. funny
  9. kind
  10. cruel
  11. strange
  12. quirky
  13. nasty
  14. evil changed to moral
  15. good changed to morale
  16. brave changed to bravery
  17. cowardly
  18. honest
  19. lazy changed to plot
  20. hardworking

Hope you could tell your friends that I've changed some of the easy or repeated words that we have already done to something harder! :)


Those words that I've changed are highlighted in BLUE.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr azhari, justin say bad word!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Toh Wei Xiang...pls dun be a complain king in the class blog can??? Justin almost everyday say but y u today mus complain? U can tell Mr Azhari in school wad? 1 more thing to add is recess beware of Justin becoz he may revenge in that time.

Anonymous said...

Cassandra, u mean u like Justin? I can't belive!

Anonymous said...

i did not say. Anyway, who is anonymous?

Anonymous said...

Yah loh that anonymous. Then I think is Wei Xiang. U still say u waitng for someone. U go wait happily lah.

Anonymous said...

And Cassandra, I won't have my revenge. To think of it, Wei Xiang is the most complain king of all.


And 1 more thing:
WEI XIANG HAVE A HAPPY WAITING!
I BET YOU WILL GET SOMEONE IN NO TIME!

Anonymous said...

I goin to find out who is Anonymous.

Aq World Club said...

don't say about meee!!!!!! Me not Anonymous!!! I have account now. Who use my name now with no account is the fake one!!!