Thursday 5 June 2008

Poems...

Happy June Holidays to all!

I remembered asking each group to email me their poems. So far only THE ONE and ONLY Mr Tan Kin Leung has emailed me with theirs! What do you know, someone's getting better! BRAVO!

Here it is, from dearest Juliet...

Natt the cat,sat on a mat.
Mogg the dog,sat on a log.
Said the cat,Natt.
How is it different from that?
Said the dog,Mogg.
How is this different from that?
Is how a cat is different from Natt?

hmmm...sounds funny

Here's mine to the rest of the groups...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Kin Leung remembers,
So MUST you!

Note: I'm happy as my dearest Xbox360 is back with me after being repaired for almost a year!!! Advise to children, DON'T ask your parents to buy Xbox360 for you unless your parents are IT experts!!! Trust me on this, more heartache than JOY!

8 comments:

TeoYeeChing said...

lol, Sounds Quite funny

Anonymous said...

Ya, haha. -NOT FUNNY- . . . . At all

Anonymous said...

mr azhari,wad xbox360 game u hav?i hav halo 3, GEARS OF WAR,and Ninja Gaiden 2

Mr Azhari said...

*sigh* my xbox360 is down AGAIN!!! Maybe it knows the school holiday is over!!!

Mr Azhari said...

Hi Jonathan Lim, interesting to know that you've tried Halo trial version. My first game was Halo 3, Ninety-nine nights (good game), Gears of War (you shouldn't play this game!), Kingdon under Fire (Part 2), Transformers and Burnout.

Anonymous said...

great!!Mr azhari ur fave weopons in halo 3 is wad?? mine is turret..(known to beginners as "chaingun"

Mr Azhari said...

The original weapons of humans...the machine guns and pistols and bazookas!
I think that's what we are meant to use and best at!

Anonymous said...

ok.....i prefer covenant guns like plasma pistol, rifle and my faourite of all guns....presenting....the fuel rod cannon!!