Sunday 24 February 2008

Monday


Hello children,

I'm back from P5 camp. I've looked at the cbox and here's some answers.

1) 4 Kindness pupils can join us to chat. We are all friends right?

2) There is no Spelling on Monday as I have not marked your spelling books after last Friday's spelling. I left for camp remember, the books are in school? Anyway, last Friday's spelling was actually Monday's (tomorrow) spelling brought forward :)

3) Please do not forget to complete your journals on writing questions from the Math TB table activity that we did on Thursday. The activity was on finding how does each of your friend go home daily.


I believe its someone's BIRTHDAY yesterday...hmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the starwars picture is very cute!!! were did u get it from???

Anonymous said...

From a Starwars forum.